Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Poll Watching In Progress

Just a quick note on the current status. Everything has gone very smoothly here in the Maryland precinct where I am poll watching. The folks running the show are doing a great job. They have done this before and are quite good at it. Also, I want to say that the chief judge is a Republican and I could not be more pleased with the job she is doing. I must remind myself that the problem is a faction of the Republican party, and it's ideology, not with all Republicans. Also, the voter turnout so far is very high. It is running a steady 100 voters per hour, which is quite good. If this precinct is typical, this will be a high turn out election here in Maryland, which should be good for Martin and Ben.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home