Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Am Not Alone

I’ve only just started trying to learn and become familiar with modern economics, and have come to some seemingly unorthodox conclusions.  I have long been wondering if there was any school of economics that even considered my outlook on things.  Specifically, I consider the government to be just a part of the economy and that it should be providing services increase the revenue that people can earn from their labor and capital, capturing a portion of that value added via taxes and spending the money on things of value to the owners of the government (the citizens).  I’m not sure if anyone quite agrees with that, but there is someone who says a lot of things that aren’t being said and that I agree with.  See the video here (h/t to Atrios).  This guy makes sense to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home